CA Certificates and Architect Services

If you want to register your project in RERA, then you will need to be Chartered Accountant (CA) and Architect Certificate of Those Projects. The certificates, issued by project architect, project engineer, chartered accountant and submitted to the banks for getting release of money from the separate account shall be in Registration Forms.

Some Main Point is Given Bellow

  • Certificates given by Chartered Accountant, Engineer and Architect for withdrawal of funds in proportion to completion of the real Estate project at different stages of completion upto obtaining Completion.

  • Certificate and closure of Building Project

  • Annual Audit under RERD and Chartered Accountant Report

  • Accounts and Auditing services for Projects

  • Financial Planning and structuring of projects